Wednesday, January 13, 2010

my day in pictures

today was the first day of sunshine and blue skies in 2010 ... i'm so glad i took my camera to school with me!

the geese make interesting patterns with their tracks in the snow.

goose prints

goose prints

i see this little red squirrel most days on my walk from the parking lot to my new building. today i shared some bread with him and he rewarded me by sitting close by for some pictures then doing some incredibly cute things.

red squirrel

red squirrel

bounce!

red squirrel

red squirrel

red squirrel

red squirrel

all of the sunshine caused the ice to thin out a bit on the river and it made some really cool shapes.

ice on the mon

blue skies sunshine

i saw the geese again on my walk back, but not the little red squirrel.

geese

and i was treated to a very pretty sunset, the first i've seen so far this year.

sunset

1 comment:

lisa said...

awesome as per norm for you.