Monday, January 11, 2010

being there

i just found out friday that wilco is going to be playing at carnegie music hall in april! i'm so excited that a band i like is finally going to be stopping in pittsburgh - they usually just go right by! i still need to get my tickets which went on sale yesterday. it'll be great!

i had been looking for at least a month for my wilco cd 'being there' which lived at the cellomics lab with me and came home shortly before the move. for some reason it had never made its way onto my ipod and i've really been jonesing for it recently. today, as peter was working on cleaning/organizing for erik's birthday party and our visitors next weekend, he found it buried in a pile of CDs that i had looked at several times but always missed it. yay! i now have it both on my ipod and my laptop, so it will be with me at pretty much all times. thanks peter!!!

No comments: